Portrait Basics Course
This course is mainly a pencil and ink course that teaches the basics of drawing portraits.
There are 3 sessions in this course 2 hrs each.
The course includes
- A warm drink
- A small sketchbook to take home
- Printed references & study material
The course covers;
- The basics of shapes and shading
- Portrait basics
- Angles and lighting
- Studying and sketching from references
- Studying different styles
- Creating a foundation to progress individually after the course is complete
Only paying artists can attend the session.
Since the studio is also a private residence a previous time must be agreed on via text.